Sunday, June 7, 2009

craziness

I discovered this great smelling lotion in my bathroom closet. Have been using it for a week or more now. I should preface these statements by saying that I can't see small print very well these days (over "50" eyes). Anyway Haley informed me yesterday that wasn't lotion in that bottle but conditioner................

Running late for church this morning, ended up being only one at home. Had to get meal ready for fellowship lunch, find Janae's shoes, lay out Greg's clothes, tidy up house, get myself ready and finish up another meal for the 20 some people who were coming in the evening for the "Chat". As I was bringing the dog back in (we are doggie sitting for my Dad's dog, Willie) I noticed that Janae's gerbil was on the floor out of his cage!!! I texted Beth, Haley and Jacob about my "emergency" hoping at least one of them would hear their phone. Jacob came to the rescue and we were successful in getting Mr. Joey back in his cage. Late for church but gerbil is saved.

Great sermon today on "prayer". Should be on Sermon Audio.com sometime.

I really do want to pray more (in addition to the time during daily devotions) and have decided that in order to remember to take time out during my busy day I need to post reminder notes all over the house. How do you take time out for more prayer in your life?

2 comments:

Rya said...

hehe Mom I like your story about your "lotion"! That is so funny!! :)

This is so cool! I didn't even know you had a blog! :)

Ahh I miss Mr. York's sermons. But I have been privileged to hear some really good sermons here though! I'll have to tell you all about them when we get home.

I love you!!!

RYa

Anonymous said...

I love Mr. Joey!! we need to get another and name it Josey or Jane!:D

Love

Janae