Friday, June 5, 2009

One year later

A "true" blog writer doesn't wait over a year to post.

What can one say?

Bethany, Haley, Stacey, Jason and Jacob went to a Coldplay concert this evening at Verizon.  They were excited that even the opening band was a familiar one, Snow Patrol.

Janae and I are bathing suit shopping these days.  We have shopped 4-5 different stores and yet to find a suitable one (pun intended).  They are either too large, or too small, too inappropriate, an ugly color, or too much money.

I stopped to try on several dresses and Janae made me try on a floofy, fancy, dressy, black dress.  She said I was no fun if I didn't just try it on for fun.  To top it off she wanted me to twirl  around in it.  I did.  It was fun.

I signed up for the Hog Jog two mile.  I haven't been training.

Did you know that if you sing "e, i, e, i, o" through  with at least one animal as you brush your teeth  it covers the recommended time one should brush one's teeth?  I mean the song "Old McDonald" by the way.

Been up since 5:45  .......going to bed.





No comments: